[at-l] (no subject)

Bearbag and Sweet pea

  I found your web site and absolutely love your journal.  I have a a few questions:

1.  What kind of camera did you bring to take those great pictures

2.  Bearbag, you mentioned that you had a wildbill sleeping bag,  was that light enough and still warm?

I have many other questions, I am looking at doing a thru hike when I retire from the U.S. Navy in 2004, so would you mind if I tapped you for some information?

Thanks

Russ Drake

USS Kearsarge (LHD-3)

Go Navy!