[at-l] Does this seem to be on the level?

Please Be Advised;

Federal law prohibits transportation of refilled disposable propane
containers. Something about a $25,000 fine. I haven,t found out the
particulars as to what constitutes "transportation" (commercial vehicles
vs. private car etc.) I stopped using mine because the containers started
bulging! The formula of the gas is different for the bulk tanks than the
disposable canisters, giving a higher pressure!

Black Wolfe