Details! Details! Re: [at-l] March Forth - Day 4

--- Orange Bug <orangebug74@yahoo.com> wrote:
> My boots a frozen harder than ever (this is news?). <sinp> I have walked
in Vapor Barrier socks, and my feet are toasty warm,...

<hand held high and waving>
Oooo! Oooo!
What kind of boots were you wearing???

And how wet was the snow? (Postholing through powder is almost a
contradiction in terms, but it sounds more like you were close to walking
*on*top* of thick wet stuff. How nasty was it?)

(On tip of chair...)
Sloetoe

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10