[at-l] Re: Warning to winter Smoky hikers

> ### (At least we don't have to worry about glacial silt, too!)

Here in sunny NW Florida, our problems are a little different. The Florida
Aquifer bubbles up into countless little streams providing some of the
clearest, cleanest, best tasting water in the world....but the microscopic
sand particles suspended in flowing water will kill ANY filter you try to
use. Nimblewill carried several bottles of it to the GA Ruck because it
tasted so good...

Lee I Joe