[at-l] Cleaning Your Keyboard (was Orangebug's trip)

At 11:00 AM 3/15/01 -0500, kahley7 wrote:
>You owe me a keyborad cleaning fee.........LOLWCIMM(with coffee in my mouth)

Run several inches of water into your bathtub or other large container (no
soap). Submerge the keyboard, let it sit for several minutes to soften any
dried matter, then slosh it about to dislodge foreign matter and drain the
water out of the keyboard. Let it dry completely before reattaching it to
your computer and send me $30 (minimum service charge). :)

Saunterer
LAN Admin for the State of NY and part-time computer consultant