[at-l] REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD FOOD IDEA NEEDED

--- kahley7 <kahley7@ptd.net> wrote:
> I have a brother...21 yrs old next month.
> He has asked if I'd take him packing....
> I know where to take him.  I just don't know what to feed him.
> I figure I have one shot to make this as good as it gets.

### This is beyond easy, k. I'm surprised you're even asking.... Alllllls
you have to do is march his ass off, let him work up a powerful thirst,
and then unveil the *single* beer you snuck along in your pack, all cold
and frosty. Give it to him. Have him consume said beer alllll by his
lonesome.
### He will remember that beerage for the rest of his life, as his grand
reward for a job well done. And at THAT point, you could give him moist
tree bark and that would be just fine. Especially if you added some salt.
And a dash of cayenne. MMMMmmm, mmmMM!
### Or some garlic powder.

Sloetoe
(getting thirsty!)

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10