[at-l] Strange Happenings

### YOU got mail from NEXT WEEK? Hey, did *I* say anything? Anything at
all? About how the NCAA pool came out? Anything? Anything?

Mr. Toe'd
(Unrelated to Mr. Toad)

--- "Billie H. Cleek" <cleek@cleekhouse.com> wrote:
> I didn't get 170, but I got quite a few from Valentine's Day, and a few
> from the next week.
>
> On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Dan Myers wrote:
> > Ok, I got 170 old messages from this list delivered to me tonight.
> Anyone else get this?> > Mr. Toad

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10