[at-l] Chream cheese... Re: REALLY REALLY good

At 05:38 AM 3/14/01 -0800, you wrote:

>I found that my favorite one, that's actually
>extremely easy, is a can of chicken, a box of Stove
>Top Chicken Flavoree stuffing, and a couple
>tablespoons of cream cheese.

Thank you Pickle, I think <g> for reminding me about cream cheese.  I lived
on creamcheese for a whole years worth of hikes.  Not sure if my
current hipbelt will abid another such season though <VVVBG>.
Never thought of actually using it_in_stuff !  I bet it's better
than squeeze!   But in my heart....cream cheese and vidailla onion
sandwich.......wow.    Hmmmm....when do those vidella come outta
the  ground anyway <VVVBG>.