[at-l] Maine Rose: News report #1

Listers,

Just off the phone with Beverly "Maine Rose" Hugo's
brother-in-law who happened to answer when I called.
He said I could tell the Lists that Rosie had basic tests
yesterday--scans and such.  This Friday they will be doing
a biopsy.  Cards and notes can be sent to Beverly Hugo,
10 Codman Street, Portland, ME 04101-6676.  Keep those
prayers flying, folks.

	-- eArThworm--on her knees if worms had knees