[at-l] Dutch invasion!!!?

>>Doug and Kajsa(?) from the list arrived around 5:00 and picked me up.

Hello all,

If some people already have some difficulties with such a simple Swedish
name.
Here is another tongue breaker; a very common Dutch one, but unpronounceable
for foreigners… Jeroen.
Okay my full name is Jeroen Krijnen, age 26, Aerospace Engineer and working
at the Delft University of Technology… but more relevant a close friend of
Kajsa. Close enough that she was able to convince me to accompany her on her
thru-hike for three weeks. Okay okay it wasn’t that hard to convince me.
(She was already planning for a long time and she infected me by showing
nice pictures and experiences.)
The original plan was that I would meet her in Fontana Dam and that we split
up again in a town approximately 175 miles north of Fontana Dam. (I forgot
the name). The plan is still possible so we stick to this one.
But how do I get in Fontana dam? Is there for instance any form of public
transport from Knoxville (reachable by greyhound) to Fontana dam? I can’t
find it on the Internet.
And from the city/town/village, which name I forgot, to Atlanta or
Washington?
Can someone help me fill in the gaps? Walking might be an option but I don’t
think I can reach Fontana Dam in time, then ;-)
I arrive at Atlanta Airport 8. of April during the evening. And have to
catch my plane home on the 30. of April.
And can anyone please tell the name of the city/town/village 175 miles north
of Fontana Dam.

Thanks in advance,
Nassel

Jeroen