[at-l] Not Fair... was For the New Englanders on the list only

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:24:00 EST KLandau364@aol.com writes:
> daveh@usit.net writes:
>
> << -500 F   Hell freezes over.  The Red Sox win the World Series.
> >>

> Low blow.  Hey, it's springtime...can't we dream a little bit?
>
> Walkabout...also a 40-year die-hard Red Sox fan

I still have nightmares over game 6 of the '86 World Series..shudder.
(Bill Buckner! ack...)

Mags....who remebers his first time at Fenway (8 years old, two front
teeth missing, a black eye from a Little League accident, and melted ice
cream all over my face.... :D)

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
-- -Thoreau
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.