[at-l] Innocent Question

There is no retribution on this list for mentioning the PCT, other mailing lists, cell phones, or other web sites!

Leif'98 and ZipDrive runs http://www.trailjournals.com .  Leif is spending alot of time on his site while waiting for the snow to melt in the Colorado high country.  He is planning a hike of the Colorado Trail this year.

http://www.gorp.com hosted several journals last year.  I haven't checked for them this year.

Although I did a journal on Dan Bruce's site in 1998, I will hike anonymously this year.

Cheers,
Terry Norton
GAME'98
MEGA'01