[at-l] The Fine Print---

At 02:01 PM 3/13/01 -0500, Leslie Booher wrote:
>Yes, I know that.  That's what's so inconvenient about that instruction.
>What a pain!  Leslie (anklebear)

Not too much of a pain.  I rarely use fabric softener, but for the socks,
you can fill your bathroom basin, add a fraction of a washload amount,
add washed/wet socks and squish a couple times and then let them
drain in the sink.  Roll em up in a towel, sit on it to draw out the moisture,
hang em over the towel bar and they'll be dry by morning.  Or if you aren't
staying over, you can treat them in a ziploc and yogi the few drops of
softener.  Or hook up with a big enough crowd of hikers or own enough
thorlos <g> to make eco sense to use the washer!

Signed k..the chema phobe who still uses the blue goo on her socks....