[at-l] alcohol stove question

Don't know if this was answered already but if you have one of the soda can
type alcohol stoves, you can just turn them over and put an esbit tab in the
depression that forms the base of the stove.  Chances are the same pot
support will work in both modes but I suggest trying this at home first to
make sure the height is OK.

I think this is easier (and lighter) than trying to convert the regular (and
heavy) esbit stove to an alcohol stove.

For just esbit use, I cut the bottom off a can and use that now with a
hardware cloth pot support to save weight off of the "official" esbit stove.
  Works like a charm but you still must us a good windscreen.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99