[at-l] weekend

Day late and a dollar short again. Did some snowshoeing around Mohonk on
Saturday, about an hour and a half of it breaking trail - there is a down
side to solo snowshoeing - I'll get myself whipped into shape yet... Sunday
I headed up the Guilder Pond trail to the summit of Everett in Mass, the
wind was really howling, so we headed back down and went on up the AT to
the new Hemlock shelter, very impressive Cosmo... Just before shelter
someone had snowshoed about 20 feet off the trail and then off a 10 foot
cliff... I hope it was no one from this list <g>. The impact crater at the
base of the cliff did look to be unoccupied, and there were tracks coming
out of it, even if they did stagger around a bit....

skeeter