[at-l] desserts

Tim Rich <app-trail@excite.com> wrote:

>Puh-KAHN in 'Bama.  A PEE-can is what you use to evade a midnight call and
>the cold night air of an outhouse trip......

Reminds me of the night on Standing Indian Mountain, when an older thru
hiker wanna-be who pulled my chain at every turn, woke sleepily in the early
morning and drank from his Pee-Bottle Nalgene instead of his fresh water
Nalgene. He sprayed all over his gear and the guy next to him as he
evacuated the still-warm fluid from his mouth. I never laughed so hard in my
life.

No "Bull" in that story - if you know who I mean.

-Paddler