[at-l] Pee-cans and B-you-na Vista

 it worries me that you have buckets of urine laying around your house.  (and by you, i mean an in-general sort of you, not you exactly, but if you have buckets of urine laying around your house, then yes, i mean you.)  first of all, the south is not that cold that you're going to freeze your buns off while you walk to the outhouse.  secondly, if you really don't want to go out there, then why can't you hold it 'till morning?  this is all foreign to me, having grown up in florida in a yankee family from the industrialized nation of new jersey.
of course, my interests have been piqued, since it was Waterfall who started this whole thread on pronunciations, that i'm going to have to do some investigating here while she's out of town this weekend.  i will submit my full report on monday on the whereabouts of any or all of the supposed (pronounced sup-poze-ed) pee-cans in the house.
belch-ah (joysee goil pronunciation)
  terry_norton@iname.com wrote:
> All you Pee-can eaters ....

FYI: According to my mother (born and raised in Georgia), a "Pee-can" is what you keep under your bed at night to keep from having to go to the outhouse.

Cheers,
twn