[at-l] Gone Hiking

Well Hikers and Hikerettes this is prolly my last message to the list. I
will be leaving tomorrow at 11 for the train to GA. And the start of my
Thru. I hope to see many of you on the trail or at Trail days or where
ever and when ever. I have enjoyed reading and posting to the list for a
few years now. Although for most of it I was just a lurker. This email
will account will die and I will unsubscribe from the list tomorrow so I
will still read the list postings until  10:30 tomorrow. I will be
thinking of you all while on my L O N G walk this summer. Oh yea before
I forget I can still be reached at atthruhiker2001@yahoo.com catch ya
all later

--
Bob