[at-l] Good day to all

Hey!  Congrats on your thru...

I last saw Albatross in Gorham after he had flipped.  I was headed from
Gorham to N. Conway to do some pack shopping myself when I picked him up
hitching by the road up Mt. Washington.  He was also looking for a new pack
so we ended up shopping together.  It was a great reunion as I had first met
him at Ethan Pond as he was headed north.

I am also very interested in hearing how he fared after that.  Anyone else
with news of him further south?

Mara
Stitches, GAME99