[at-l] Promised to let you know...

Hi!

I know this response is a bit late, but I not been online for a while as we
have been moving.  I had to delete over a thousand messages, although I
really hate to miss anything.  The good news is that I can now see the N.
Georgia mountains from my window!  I am so excited!!!!

I really wanted to get in touch with Kajsa as my husband (Dutch Treat..Jan
Benschop) is originally from Holland.  I had a wonderful treat last night
when Landslides filled me in on the news in a phone call (thanks,
Landslides!) and told me that Furtrapper was at Goose Creek.  She said that
Doug was picking him up and that Kajsa would be with him.  We are hoping
that we can all get together this weekend (maybe a short trip up Springer?).
I do not know who Doug is. Was he at the Gathering or Trail Days? I hoped
that someone here could give me his e-mail or trailname.  Thanks....and if
you read this, Doug, please send me an e-mail at lvb@mindspring.com
  Thanks.

BTW....where is Felix??????

Hummingbird