[at-l] Gossemer on ebay

 Now that's something I'd never thought of before.  And to think, I just moved from my place in Dayton, Ohio, only 45 minutes away, all the way to Baton Rouge!  Man, oh man, if I'd only known.  Guess that means Datto will have to move down here, too.  Don't worry about packing the gossamer, Sir Datto, we only need one!

belch, the Gossamer Weilding SAETH (where the ET stands for "Evil Temptress")

  The Wizard <tschamp@tiac.net> wrote:
At 06:53 PM 3/7/01 -0800, Datto wrote:
> >>belcher, lover of (and in) the gossamer
>
>So...let me see if I've got this straight.

Datto and Belcher. Wowee, what a combination. This could become
reminiscent of one of those old wrestling tag-team matches on TV. Sounds
like a contact sport fer sure. I'll just sit back and try to avoid the
flailing...