[at-l] Howdy

Hey been perusing some of the postings here and have been quite impressed
with the breadth and depth of trail knowhow on display here. My name is Rob
and I live in Winchester, Va, right smack in the middle of the beautiful
Shenandoah Valley. A buddy and I hike the AT in sections of N. Va from the
W.V line to Front Royal, the Tuscaroura Trail in W.V.-Va and some in the
Shenandoah Nat'l Park. Just bought my first pair of serious boots and I'm
thinking I've made a mistake with the purchase...damn things are killing the
tops of my toes right on the joint. The boots are Vasque Skywalk's and they
are leather. Maybe I just need to break them in more, I've done about 15
miles in them I would guess. Anybody out there own these boots or has had
similar problems with new boots and would like to comment I would be most
appreciative.  Good luck to all you through hikers this year, sure hope to
be joining you one day!