[at-l] Weather URL

In a message dated 3/6/2001 10:20:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KarenS62@aol.com writes:

> Especially if its the drizzly kind, not the pouring
> buckets kind. The wildflowers, mountain laurels, etc all have a deeper,
> richer color. The air is full of earthy fragrances and you don't have to
> worry about water sources.

My favorite time to hike is in the morning when the sun is coming out after
it has rained.  The colors are intense and you can see raindrops on the cob
webs rising from the spiders who are finally getting back to business.

One time, when I was hiking in the Shenandoahs, and I saw a fawn in the
beginning rays of the sun coming down between the trees after a heavy rain.
One of the miracles of hiking.

            Cheryl

multipart/alternative
  text/html