From: DaRedhead@aol.com [mailto:DaRedhead@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 11:03 AM
To: kahley7@ptd.net
Cc: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Possible virus

In a message dated Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:52:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kahley7 <kahley7@ptd.net> writes:

<< MSNBC just reported on the tube...
A very destructive new virus with the title
Naked Wife Can someone who knows how check this out?>>

Our corporate IT guys are taking it seriously - they just sent out a warning
a little while ago.  They don't usually warn us about hoax viruses, so I'd
assume it was real unless told otherwise.

The Redhead