[at-l] Info quick!!!!!

In a message dated 3/7/2001 10:16:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

> .  Our question is - how far is the next shelter heading towards crosby
> knob? - and is there a good bail point anywhere before that?

If he hikes to Crobsy Knob Shelter  7.8, less than a mile from there heading
north on the AT is the Low Gap trail, take a right, a nice downhill walk to
Walnut Bottom, where you pick up the Big Creek trail, take a left and before
you know it you're at Big Creek Ranger Station only a mile more to Mt Momas.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---