[at-l] Epiphanies

>This time I had two revelations:.........

This is intrigueing to me as I was just sitting here thinking of writing
(one of the things I do) about the epiphanies in my life.  Now how often do
you come across that word twice in the same day.

Anyway, how wonderful to be so young and to use this word in relation to no
longer seeing "the chick I am seeing".  I grabbed our dusty websters here at
work and looked up the word.  Your right Billy, an epiphany is a revelation,
yet I think of an epiphany as something that had a profound effect on my
life.

I have 3 that came to mind in an instant.  All of them had a huge effect on
my life, fortunately all 3 have been positive.  Here they are in the order
of occurance.

1) loosing the football championship game my senior year
         (yes, loosing this game had a great effect on my future)
2) learning I was to become a father
3) a collision at sea while onboard on a nuclear submarine

Anyone else have epiphanies?

(submitted at 4:30AM)