[at-l] Check out the backpack I want.

In a message dated 3/6/2001 10:51:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jwalters@mail.cannet.com writes:

> Now, back to trail talk, is anyone particularly familiar with the AT
> through Pennsylvania?  I would like to plan a 2-3 (long weekend) hike, and
> am looking for suggestions as to some sections that might be good.  TIA.

You could do Boiling Springs to Duncannon, 26 miles with most of through
Cumberland Valley or  501 Shelter to Port Clinton just over 22 miles or
Lehigh River to Delaware Water Gap at just under 35 miles or Calendonia State
Park to Pine Grove Furnace State Park at 20 miles or.........

They're all good hikes!

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html