[at-l] Weather In GA

Think I got it bad huh, hehe <VVVVVVVVBG>
Yea I do. I was about goin nuts last night at work. Tonight's my last
night at work and if last night was any indication of how I will be I
pitty those poor souls at work tonight hehe

--
Bob
A.K.A. Shakeyleggs GA>ME 2001

http://friends.backcountry.net/bakpakr/index.htm