[at-l] sneaux update

In a message dated 3/5/01 3:06:41 PM, ARTCLOUTMN writes:

   Just sleet and freezing drizzle so far in CT.  The governor has closed all
schools and banned tractor trailors from all state roads.  Truck drivers are
not happy since the ban started at 5 am and the snow has not started as of 3
pm.  Weatherman still promising 12-24 inches in Hartford area with up to
three feet in some locations but we should not see the real storm until 4 or
5 pm.  Once it starts we are expecting it to continue until Weds morning.

                                    Art