[at-l] Pog Ear??

In a message dated 3/4/2001 7:30:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, Atcamel@aol.com
writes:

> Yes, it looks like they used one (01) of pog's ears to fuel their internet
> site............. I hope that  pog is OK.  If anyone knows that her ears

I thank you so much for your concern. Waterfall asked me Friday night why I
wearing my hair in two braids. I didn't want to tell her it was because ALDHA
insisted I donate my ears for their cause and the braids covered the wounds.
They wouldn't even use a decent knife - Simply Seeking just pulled out her
tiny swiss army knife and helped herself.

Maybe that's why I couldn't see the potholes on the FS road this weekend? No
ears?

Why couldn't you see if you had no ears, you ask?

Because I couldn't get my glasses to stay on.  Ba-dump bump.

POG

If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---