[at-l] Fur update

I just got off the phone with Fur. He is at Gooch, and spending the
night there. You all have taught him well, he's not pushing for miles,
he's listening to his body. He is in great spirits, and wants POG to
take care of him the whole trip. Folks, I'm not exagerating.....shes a
GREAT friend to hikers! I mean, she picks him up yesterday at Coopers,
takes him to Gooch to party, takes him back to Coopers this morning,
takes Sly and Wild Child back to Springer, then goes back to Gooch to
give Fur a cell phone to call me. Gotta love the trail angel motivation!
He had a good time at the mini gathering at Gooch last nite. The
Barefoot Sisters were there too. Wow....I REALLY wanted to stay an extra
day down there, and play at Gooch too! But, well, I have this little
parent thing to do, ya know. So I'm being kinda simple here, but I'm
just loving this whole thing!

Landslides (amazed at it all)