[at-l] Gentlemen....start your engines!

Well with a blizzard incoming, we made a grocery run for milk and bread
for both of our parents to hold'em over for a couple days.  What a trip!
People backed up in the turning lane just trying to get into
the gas station (my tank was full <g>) and lined up with their
blue kero containers.   At nine AM on Sunday, the grocery was
very busy and the bread aisle was already empty except for rye!

We took a quick walkee in the snow but the dogs were very reluctant
so we cut it short.  That is very odd.....seems like they wanted to get
home!  On the way home, we passed three places with shed/garage doors
open as people readied their sneauxblowers!  So tuck up tight, my
fellow east coasters....seems like we may get a little sneaux......