[at-l] Greylock

In a message dated 3/3/2001 11:06:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
siler@voyager.net writes:

> I thought I'd post this for this year's hikers so they don't mail that drop
> to a non-existent address.  Guess you'll have to carry that Cheshire drop
> up the first 3,500 footer since Virginia...or get it in North Adams.

Or they could jsut take the bus to North Adams or Williamstown. Get a room,
for two days, at the motel near the AT. Resupply the first night. Take the
bus back to Cheshire and slackpack Graylock.

Wildbill

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---