[at-l] Just an *exellenct* site

### Tremendous site, Alan. Very accessible to the newly initiated; nicely
composed; and *great* pics. (Even if they're all... rocky.) Another site I
wish I could sign my name to.

> Message: 12
>    Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 16:50:22 -0000
>    From: "Bill Holt" <bholt@ix.netcom.com>
> Subject: Re: Introducing Adventure Alan's 7.6 lb. List and Web Page
>
> --- In BackpackingLight@y..., "Adventure Alan" <aedixon@m...> wrote:
> > It's been some amount of work but I finally have my Web Page up.

> > http://www.webpak.net/~aedixon/ or http://204.229.122.178/~aedixon
> >
> > I think the page may serve as a good general introduction to
> > ultralight backpacking and may be a good place to refer people who
> > are joining the BPL List for the first time.
>

> Alan,
>
> Awesome site. I'll be using as a resource for introducing people to
> Lightweight Backpacking.  I especially liked the links on the gear
> list page.
>
> I wish we could put an automated response on all the lists pointing
> to this page for all of those questions like "What's WM or what's a
> G4" etc.
>
> I'm certainly adding it to my favorites.
>
> Bill

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10