From: Mara Factor

To: at-l@backcountry.net ;monadnockdee@juno.com

Sent: 03/01/2001 6:36:00 PM

Subject: Re: [at-l] most climbed
mountain

This past weekend, I had someone ask me if I had ever climbed Mt. Monadnock

in the winter.  I laughed.

:-)))

While I suspect Dee may have, in fact, climbed Monadnock more times than I

have, I think I'm in the process of taking over ownership.  You
see, Dee has

abandoned her mountain.  Sure, sure, sure...  She
visits occasionally but

she no longer lives there and while I don't live as close as she did, I

still get up there quite a bit.  Possibly this weekend, even, if
I don't

make it to the Whites...

Plus, I almost never climb that mountain without running into someone else

know there.  It's kind of like having a trail family on Mt.
Monadnock.

Weird, huh?

Back to your regularly scheduled white blazed trail now...

Mara

Stitches, GAME99

 From: monadnockdee@juno.com

 Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 17:49:38 -0500

 I know this because it is *MY* mountain!!!

 dee ;-)