[at-l] Inspiration? Foresight?

### From 04/25/00, we find......

I don't know.....but it seems like for the past month or two, the list has been really cool. The funnies more funny, the poignant more poignant, the gearweenieness more approachable.....can we bottle this stuff?

I do know that I've got wonderful lurkers writing to me right now, writing stuff to which I have responded with a wish that they post to the list. (Yes, you.)

And there's still the "What do you want from life?" questions that one lurker just reminded me that *I* never answered.....and the "Calender Triple Crown" post that I need to answer with the "Sloetoe's a Purity Freak" flaming target. And,.....Hoooo-boy. So many cerebral posties, so little time.

Oh, great post, Your Redness.

>>> <DaRedhead@aol.com> 04/25/00 12:02PM >>>
I am re-reading one of my favorite tales, The Lord of The Rings.

"You may tarry, or come back, or turn aside into other paths, as chance
allows.  The further you go, the less easy will it be to withdraw; yet no
oath or bond is laid on you to go further than you will.  For you do not yet
know the strength of your hearts, and you cannot foresee what each may meet upon the road."