[at-l] 2001 Thru hikers

In a message dated Mon, 26 Feb 2001  8:52:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, RussDade writes:

<< Not me, not this year...
But maybe I'll drive by <snip> >>

This list is amazing.  Where else can you find friends, humor, political and environmental enlightenment ( or should that be "free for all"? <g>), hiking advice, shuttles, races, stoves (FREE!!!), moral support, encouragement, hiking partners, book reviews, gear reviews . . . and now even personal offers to provide a drive by . . . . hmmmmmm . . . I know you're upset about not getting to hike this year, Russ, but gee . . . ;-)

On a serious note - have all the 2001 hikers who asked for my phone number gotten it?  If not, please email me again.  With not having my computer at home and being crazy busy the past week here at work, my email piled up and I have no idea when I'll get thru it all - so if you send it after THIS email it will be easy for me to spot :-)

The Redhead (thinking Russ needs a new tatoo or something to cheer him up - where's Beorn when we need him? <g>)