[at-l] 19 Ounce Solo Tent

My partner Brawny has made a solo tent which she and I designed.  It =
weighs only 19 ounces and  we are calling it the Cherokee.  She plans to =
take it on the PCT this year.  It is made of 1.1 ounce sil-nylon, =
features a vestibule, mesh door, sewn in floor and a rear window with =
storm closure.  Two hiking poles support the front, and she is using a =
20" cafe curtain rod, which weighs about a half ounce, to support the =
back.  Photos are on-line, and can be seen at:

http://www.trailquest.mynet.ws/BRchertent.html

David Mauldin

To Walk In The Wilderness Is Freedom
http://www.trailquest.mynet.ws