[at-l] alcohol stove question

I see the current thread on tin can stoves. I may have missed this
information earlier when I was computerless. In any case, I'm an Esbit
user, and I was wondering about a hybrid Esbit/alcohol stove. Could I
put a small alcohol recepticle in the folding frame? Is that all it
would take? If so, how much capacity must the reservoir have? A small
[individual-serving size] tuna can seems pretty big. Is there something
smaller that would work, say a votive/tea candle tin (maybe I'm thinking
too small and light here)?

Thanks much. Back temporarily-
Give Me Chocolate