[at-l] Mostly OT....Anyone watch?

> TV has become a hunt and peck weekly affair with me. Even my once favorie
> X-Files has mutated into something that doesn't cut it anymore.

Dittos on the X-files comment. It just ain't the same anymore. I too find I
have a taste for the odd side of "reality" TV. My most recent favorites
include Battle-Bots, Iron Chef, and JYW. I particularly liked the American
finals of JYW with the rockets. As a former (and sometimes still) model
rocketeer, I was very interested.

vic