[at-l] I hate to be a pest

At 02:22 PM 2/28/01 -0500, KellyGoVols@aol.com blasted the following out
into the ether:
>Again, I'm not getting AT-L mail.  I'm just going to assume it's an AOL thing
>and not worry about it.  Anyway, I just heard on the news that an earthquake
>was reported in Seattle.  I'll send more details as I get them if ya'll are
>interested. (I subscribe to a wire service)

      CNN is reporting the earthquake, originally as mag 6.1, then 6.2,
currently at mag 7.0.  Occurred at about 10:55 AM PACIFIC time.

      Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Clovis, New Mexico         DM84jk N34d 25.446m W103d 12.700m (or so)

Pet peeve: breath is a noun,  breathe is a verb (When you take a breath,
you breathe...)