[at-l] Mara.....

This is not AT related so let me first apologize.  But, this is for Mara, as
I have lost her email address, and I have some questions about China.  First,
what is the break down of money there....  I guess what I mean is what's the
name of the pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters, and then dollars, tens,
twenties, etc.  Also, what is the rate of exchange?  Secondly, I'm familiar
with domestic flights from here (Florida) but how is the flight from say, LA
or San Fran to China?  How long is it? I've never flown internationally and I
HATE DOMESTIC FLIGHTS, so please tell me international flights are more
comfortable.  (I'm flying coach or the equivalent).  Lastly, I know Tipping
is not a city in China (heck, maybe it is)! But, do you tip?  What are the...
Oh the heck with it, can you give me a run down of the do's and don'ts, in
those regards?  Thanks again, and I'm sorry to bug the list with this
non-trail related stuff, but at least I'm not talking about bra shopping!

Kelly Sue