[at-l] Help!

Hey there, Jerry. Glad you're finally speaking up. Otherwise it's like
you're playing the invisible man. Of course, it could also be like you're
employed by one of the three-lettered-organizations. Weird.

Hey, has anyone read about the facility in NC that used to be an NSA
facility, but they had to abandon? Sounds pretty friggin' cool, and really
scary (MIB type stuff). Anyone know how close it is to the AT?

OH OH OH. Found out today that I should have my Nomad very soon. Needless
to say, I am quite thrilled. I just wish I was gonna have it this
weekend; I'm going down to one of my favorite spots in the world on the
Buffalo River.

Cleek.