[at-l] Help!

hello.  i am a reader of these messages but not before a writer. in fact,
it is possible that this letter represents an end to my self-imposed silence,
but alas that aint true !  i just spoke today, to my very good friend kelly.

anyways, i am both shy and not online too often, so i will prob'ly make only
cameo appearances,  either with or without.....

where was i ?  oh, sorry.  my name is jerry and i am a fan of the appalachian
trail.  wow, i said it.  though i have walked only a small parts of it, i
have driven the trail on many vehicles, if 2 be many. and why not.

my name is jerry and i live in philadelphia and i am a fan of the appalachian
mountains. i drive through em like they're clouds. and i been there and come
closer and i'll tell you that they aint clouds. i've
drove to dahlonnega searchin for gold, explored where ga, nc, and sc
meet (maybe i introduced them), crossed the bear mountain bridge and stood
upon mt greylock and was bedazzled by the mystical white mountains of new
hampshire.

anyway, just wanna say hey.   i want to thank kelly for encouraging me to
speak to the group, to emerge from my at-l-shell.

thank you so much, kelly, for so much.
and thank you, everyone, for reading this.