[at-l] Trip Report

SaraSW@aol.com wrote:

> Several folks have talked about colds recently, and I've just spent eight
> days with a cold. For four of them, I was racked with fever and feeling that
> a walk from the bed to the bathroom and back was all I could handle.
>
> So what do folks do when this happens on the trail?

So I agree with Stitches - my 1999 thru hike was one of the most healthy
times I have ever had. I did not get even so much as a sniffle. I had lots
of aches and pains, and physically injured myself - but I had no illness of
any kind.

Since I also treated my water sources carefully and washed well after
toileting, I also had no bowel problems...

-p