[at-l] (Guest Post) looking for a ride to Springer

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Martha Montague <montague@cae.wisc.edu>.
* Please use <mailto:montague@cae.wisc.edu> to reply to the sender.

Hey everyone,

It's been a few years since I subscribed to this list, so I don't know if there's anyone out there that I still know. I thru-hiked southbound in 1998, and my trail name was Peanut Butter. A really good friend of mine just decided to thru-hike this year, and is looking for a shuttle to springer, I guess probably from the airport. Does anyone have any suggestions of people to talk to? Thanks for all your help!

Martha Montague
(aka Peanut Butter)
ME -> GA '98

PS - I'm not subscribed to the list, so please email me directly.