[at-l] Web Site

> Anybody know why that would be?
> Most, but not all, of the other sites on this domain crash my computer too.

That's really strange, I've yet to hear of something like that with the
site.    Can you load the old www.backcountry.net site okay?  That's running on
the same instance of the webserver.

I assume you have surfed thru other sites from the top level
http://friends.backcountry.net ?

This site runs on basically industry standard stuff (apache/freebsd, just like
yahoo.com, etc.) nothing custom, so I can't think of anything that should cause
a problem.

Anyone else having problems like this?    (I just tried it on a Mac w/ IE 5,
and it worked fine under OS X)

-R