[at-l] Web Site

Bob Wardecker wrote:

> Ok guys in preparation for my Thru I have moved my site to Ryan's Server.
> You can get to it thru the link in my sig.
> Bob
> A.K.A. Shakeyleggs GA>ME 2001
> A Bad Day On The Trail Is Still Better Than A Great Day At Work
>
> http://friends.backcountry.net/bakpakr/index.htm

I want to follow his thru-hike but it looks like  I won't be able to. This
link crashes my computer BIG TIME.  Mac OS 9.0.4 Internet Explorer 5.0. And
all the latest plug-ins.

Anybody know why that would be?
Most, but not all, of the other sites on this domain crash my computer too.

Jeff

Note: I have visited literally thousands of sites in the last year (I work
in dynamic media production, it's part of my job) and this is the ONLY site
that does this.