[at-l] Help!

--- DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:
> KellyGoVols@aol.com writes:
> << Oh No!  My mail is being held hostage for the ransom of bra
> pictures!!!!  THAT'S FUNNY! >>
>
> No, dear - that's DATTO.  Please don't encourage him - we've had enough
> problems raising the money to bail him out of jail because of the bra
> thing.  Some of those Victoria's Secret salesladies just don't have a
> sense of humor . . .  The Redhead

### I don't a sense of humor has anything to do with it. It happened
during one of those cold snaps down south. The story I got from the
Victoria's Secret manager was that if Datto had only washed his hair
beforehand, he wouldn't have left the oil marks in the Purity White
SportsBra (white CoolMax w/black fur around the cup seems, in 34B). In a
(*I* think) inspired search for an ear-muff substitute, Datto had
apparently strapped it on "unprotected." When he inquired whether they had
34C instead, the ruckus began.

Personally, I'm not sure I can buy the store's version of events. I mean,
think about it -- can you picture Datto with dirty hair?

Me neither.

Sloetoe