[at-l] Furs Drop schedule (so far)

I stayed at the Blueberry Patch and had a perfectly good time but if I were
to do it again, I would head into town and split a room at the Holiday Inn
Express with other hikers.  The Blueberry Patch is quite removed from the
town and the Holiday Inn is just plain more comfortable.  Without sharing a
room, it is definitely cheaper to stay at the Blueberry Patch (rough hostel
accomodations, with the bathroom and shower in the field) but if you get
four hikers in a room at the hotel, then the hotel is definitely
competitive.  While you don't get the blueberry pancakes at the hotel, you
do get AYCE(I think) "continental" breakfast which is more than just donuts
and coffee.

All of the stores, the PO, the AYCE restaurant (Danny's?), and the outfitter
are all within easy walking distance of the hotel.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99